Swiped from wildirishrose80 ...
1. What woke you up this morning?
2. Are you on any prescriptions?
One ... to boost my cholesterol.
3.Are you afraid of growing up?
Nope. Too late for that ...
4. What pissed you off today?
Pretty mild today, all things considered. Mainly dealing with my daughter discovering she'd lost her ballet shoes at the exact moment we were heading out the door to dance class ...
5. Could you name all fifty states?
Yes. What would you like me to name them?
6. Who do you look like in your family?
I can never figure out that question ...
7. On a scale of 1-10, how's life?
As a board game, a 3. As a breakfast cereal, a 9.
Oh, you mean the other thing. Objectively, probably an 8. Subjectively, more like a 5.
8. If you could have something right now, what would it be?
A close friend.
9. Next thing you'll buy?
10. How do you feel right now?
Tired. More "tired of" than "tired", but a bit of that, too.
11. How's your day going so far?
Mildly annoying ... but that beats the disasters of the last two days.
12. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
No. With one exception, that I'm working on.
13. Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
14. Would you ever kiss a 15 year old?
Unless it's a relative ... er, uh, no.
15. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I hope so. I have a hard time with rest.
16. What's bothering you right now?
A thousand things to do, and no will to do any of them.
17. Are you wearing anything on your feet right now?
Ordinary white socks.
18. What are you going to do after this?
Probably try and clean some more.
19. What can always put you in a good mood?
Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
20. What do you miss about your past?
21. What did you have for breakfast?
Life cereal, lowfat milk, chocolate biscotti.
22. Is your birthday on a holiday?
23. Can you cook?
Surprisingly ... sometimes I can. Last Saturday I made a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich for the first time ever, and my wife was impressed by how it turned out.
24. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
25. What color is your favorite shoe?
Black, I suppose.
26. What are you deathly afraid of?
Confrontation, usually. Though lately I've gotten so pissed off at so many people that I'm overcoming that.
27. Last thing received in the mail?
I-9 forms from my consulting work with ETS.
28. Last person who wrote you a comment?
29. Last music you listened to?
Honestly can't remember. I don't listen to a lot of music these days.
30. What is people's first impression of you?
Who knows ...
31. Do you read comics?
I like comics, but don't have many ...
32. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
That's somewhat transitional right now. Mint chocolate chip is my default, but ...
33. Do you have enemies?
34. Do you like to go out, grocery or shopping?
35. Do you believe in God?
36. Do you like any person right now? If yes, how old is he/she?
I could tell you, but she'd kill me.
37. Where are you as of this moment?
38. Your name spelled backwards.
39. Where were you born?
40. What is the last thing you downloaded?
When Computers Were Human
41. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
42. Are you shy?
Largely, though I hide it well. (Occupational hazard.)
43. Do you think you're popular?
Sort of. Admired more than popular, really. Admired is more lonely.
44. Chips or popcorn?
Depends on the chips ... but probably popcorn.
45. Have you ever broken a bone?
T12 compression fracture ... I think that counts ...
46. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really. Infatuation, sure. But love is a feeling to be learned.
47. Last song stuck in your head?
Don't have one, really.
48. Do you dare to go into the opposite sex's restroom?