1. How old do you wish you were?
Not sure, really. 40 is actually pretty good. 30 was pretty good, too. In-between ... ups-and-downs.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
"Teaching" (proctoring, really) a programming lab (where wildirishrose80 was also working on stuff).
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Nothing much, really.
4. Do you consider yourself kind?
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
Sheesh. No idea ... I don't find the idea appealing at all.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
Spanish, more-or-less by default.
7. Do you know your neighbors?
Nope. We've tried to reach out to the neighbor (singular), but with no success.
8. What do you consider a vacation?
Having your time be your own ... no expectations, no chores, no demands, nothing at all that must be done.
9. Do you follow your horoscope?
Nope. Silly stuff.
10. Would you move for the person you loved?
11. Are you touchy feely?
Not even sure what that means anymore.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
Attract? Sure. Beneficial? Not really.
13. Dream job?
Stage performer ... musical theater, probably, but dramatic theater would work, too.
14. Favorite channels?
Not really sure anymore. I seem to have ESPN on a lot.
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
What, people travel on weekends? Kinda hard to pick a favorite place with kids in tow.
16. Showers or Bath?
17. Do you paint your nails?
18. Do you trust people easily?
Yes. Which explains why I take betrayal so hard.
19. What are your phobias?
20. Do you want kids?
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Nope. I did for about a year in college ... which, Providentially, ended up being one of the most important in my life. But not since.
22. Where would you rather be right now?
Nowhere in particular.
23. What makes you feel warm and safe?
24. Heavy or light sleep?
25. Are you paranoid?
26. Are you impatient?
Not usually. But there are moments.
27. Who can you relate to?
Thoughtful people ... at least as long as they're not co-dependent.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
Never known one personally. Don't have anything against them in principle, of course.
29. Have you been burned by love?
No ... at least, not directly.
30. What's your life motto?
Don't really have one. Though lots of quotes ... Socrates said "An unexamined life is not worth living", which works pretty well.
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Some weird tune or other that came with the phone.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing Command & Conquer (Classic).
33. Who was your last text message from?
Probably Gordon ... saying he's on his way to breakfast.
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
35. What color shirt are you wearing?
36. Most recent movie you watched?
Valkyrie. Pretty good, actually.
37. Name five things you have on you at all times?
Glasses and wedding ring ... beyond that, it really varies.
38. What color are your bed sheets?
Right now, it's a red plaid-ish thing.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Quite a bit, actually.
40. What is your favorite part of a chicken?
41. What's your favorite town/city?
Cedarville, MI. Pittsburgh is nice, too.
42. I can't wait until:
I go to read for the AP CS exam again. (Presuming I get invited, of course ...)
43. Who got you to join LJ?
Indirectly, it was watching tukaro 's and darthdingus 's pages ...
44. What did you have for dinner last night?
Lemon chicken & rice, couscous, Christmas cookies.
45. How tall are you barefoot?
46. Have you ever smoked crack?
47. Do you own a gun?
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Orange juice, if I can get it. Though the $1 McDonald's sweet tea has become a favorite, too.
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I sent flowers once ... never had to again. :)
50. Do you have A.D.D.?
51. What time did you wake up today?
8:30ish? Vacation is nice.
52. Current worry?
How to spend my time during my mini-sabbatical so that I get stuff done and don't drive myself utterly nuts.
53. Current hate?
54. Favorite place to be?
55. Where would you like to travel?
Hmm. Great Britain sounds cool.
56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Probably here. Which is a good thing.
57. Last thing you ate?
Pumpernickel bread with spinach cheese dip.
58. What songs do you sing in the shower?
59. Last person that made you laugh?
60. Worst injury you've ever had?
Probably the T11-T12 compression fracture. I was in a walking cast for three months.
61. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not sure that eternal love quite counts as a crush, so ...
62. What is your favorite candy?
Hmm. M&Ms, probably.