- The Tale of Desperaux is a nice family-friendly film. Nothing amazing about it, but it's a nice diversion.
- Watched Highlander: The Source last night. Ugh. Utter waste of film. It's amazing that the Highlander franchise made such a wonderful TV series and such bizzaro movies.
- I go back to "work" tomorrow, even though I'll be doing it from home. Not looking forward to it. It's been nice being work-free for a couple of weeks. But all good things must come to an end, I suppose.
- It amazes me that people seem to get more excited about a redecorating project than the prospect of eternal life.
- It seems like my spiritual life is on something like an auto-pilot at the moment. This needs to change.
In sixth grade, I was a student in Mrs. Fitzpatrick's class at Harrison Elementary School in Inkster, MI. One day, substantially into the year, we…
(Warning, long, self-indulgent, emo post. Read on at your own risk.) Several years ago, as my patient family will attest, I fell into a YouTube…
Today, I've been noticing a number of posts on my social media feeds from my friends who are observing Yom Kippur. Many of them posted versions of…