- The Tale of Desperaux is a nice family-friendly film. Nothing amazing about it, but it's a nice diversion.
- Watched Highlander: The Source last night. Ugh. Utter waste of film. It's amazing that the Highlander franchise made such a wonderful TV series and such bizzaro movies.
- I go back to "work" tomorrow, even though I'll be doing it from home. Not looking forward to it. It's been nice being work-free for a couple of weeks. But all good things must come to an end, I suppose.
- It amazes me that people seem to get more excited about a redecorating project than the prospect of eternal life.
- It seems like my spiritual life is on something like an auto-pilot at the moment. This needs to change.
It's been an odd few months, professionally (and, by implication, personally). So, while I'm sitting here avoiding work (tis always thus on…
One of the highlights of my academic year is traveling to the annual SIGCSE symposium. (For those of you who don't speak Academic Geek, SIGCSE is…
Life is always full of passages. Lately, I've been thinking about the voluntary passages. Friendships come and go. Sometimes, when friendships go,…