Of course, today was a day ...
- Got off track this morning because our desktop computer wouldn't boot. Finally got it working again ... in the process of diagnosing what was being called a "video card error", I opened up the case and found a ton of dust. Cleaning the dust out seems to have fixed it.
- Really wanted to pay attention to President Obama's inaugural address, but had to deal with an overflowing dishwasher right then.
- My favorite sports radio station (WDFN in Detroit) went belly-up. Clear Channel fired just about everybody, except for a couple of people to mind the store for the syndicated programming now on the air. All the on-air talent is gone.
- Went to help out at my daughter's school ... and ran into a third-grader who said, matter-of-factly, that he didn't want to be around Black kids because they made him uncomfortable. I had no idea how to react.
- And, I'm fat. Overate so much yesterday that I've mostly only been nibbling today and really haven't missed it.