1. Did you date someone from your school? Probably not how you mean. My first date was the prom.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope. Not even from the same state, actually.
3. Did you car pool to school? No. Actually, Dad drove me to school ... we kinda fell into that pattern, when the bus started coming at weird times and it was just easier for Dad to drive me.
4. What kind of car did you have? None. Drove one of my parent's cars. Probably the one I drove most often was a 1980 Chevette.
5. What kind of car do you have now? The one I drive most often is a 2000 Focus hatchback.
6. It's Friday night...where are you (then)? At home, doing homework.
7. It's Friday night...where are you (now)? With the family ... either at home, or out playing bridge with the wife.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? None. Too busy with academics and church.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Associate professor at Kettering University.
10. Were you a party animal? Party? What's a party?
11. Were you considered a flirt? Terribly, terribly shy.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir, second bass.
13. Were you a nerd? Absolutely.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Yes. Even though it's to the Notre Dame fight song. Of course, my algebra teacher taught us to sing the formula for the roots to the quadratic equation to the same song. (I occasionally sing that formula in class. It freaks everyone out.)
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Senior year? Probably my favorite was Dr. Jerry Smith, the choir director. Everyone else was ... professional, and good, but not exactly favorite-inducing.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? I honestly don't remember. Probably with the choir folks.
18. What was your school's full name? George N. Bentley High School. (Bentley was the school board president at the time the building was built.)
19. When did you graduate? 1985. Last class out.
20. What was your school nickname and/or mascot? Bulldogs.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably. It was busy, it was intense ... but, on the whole, pleasant.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes. It was a little awkward, as the young woman I went with was a fellow classmate, and I had a serious crush on her, but really didn't know how to do anything about it.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No ... mostly because I don't have contact information for her.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I am ... whenever it is. I went to the 20-year reunion, and had a blast.