random bits - Jim Huggins
- Well, sabbatical is basically about a third over, and to show for it I've got ... um ... not much of anything really. I keep doing all the "other" stuff, and then doing stuff that piques my interest on committees & stuff, which is cool, but ... sigh.
- As long as we're sighing ... my never-ending war against unread newspapers has suffered another defeat. The pile today was six months high. I threw out everything from before January 1st ... which means I didn't read a newspaper from 2008 at all. I know, I know ... no false guilt, no false guilt ... at least, that's what I keep telling myself.
- Of course, now my daughter's home sick from school, after being home most of last week with some other bug. Figures.
- I really shouldn't just complain here. But ... that's where I am at the moment.
- I wonder what I can concoct for suppertime ...
Current Mood: discontent