Especially for zorpisuttle...
Things I am thankful for ...
- My new (work-purchased) laptop, which is very fast and shiny.
- Our new (personally-purchased) home laptop, which is also very fast and shiny.
- Discovering that both laptops were coincidentally purchased from the same manufacturer, and have the same power interface, so I can just plug my work laptop into one of the power adapters we have at home.
- My wife, who dragged me rather unwillingly into taking a square dancing course this winter ... and ended up showing me how much fun square dancing can be. (It's so algorithmic ... I'm going to have to investigate if I can make some animations of the various figures.)
- My bathroom scale, which shows that I have lost twenty pounds since last June.
- Armor Picross, an incredibly addicting and satisfying game.
- Having all of my annual financial purge work done and pushed into the basement, much earlier than in previous years. (Not as early as I'd like to have it done, but I'll take what I can get.)
- Good friends, on-line and off-line.