1. You have 10 bucks at a gas station, what do you get?
Um ... gas? Boring that way, I guess.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
Dolphin. Always seemed really cool. I've probably watched too much Flipper
or Seaquest DSV
. Plus, I did get to see them jumping around our boat on Sanibel Island on our honeymoon ...
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Jill, a friend from church. She's co-owner of this establishment
and you must go and patronize it right now.
4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house?
Pancakes. (Boring, yeah, but I'm never at a pancake house.)
5. Last book you read?Hornblower and the Hotspur
by C.S. Forester.
8. Describe the last time you were injured:
Scraped my knuckle against the basement wall carring some box from here to there.
9. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle with?
My wife, I guess. (See, that's part of the problem ... outside of her, I don't feel like I have any close friends at the moment.)
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
11. Tell me an embarrassing story from your high school years:
First accident I got into with a car: was cruising along Orchard Lake Road, being a little lost, so I pulled out a map and was looking at it on my lap while driving. Ended up rear-ending the car in front of me.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Doing Coca-Cola Zero these days. Trying to find easy ways to cut down the sugar intake (not that it's having any effect on the bottom line ...)
14. Flavor of pudding?
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Blue plaid pajama shirt.
16. Prescription medication?
18. How many people are on your friends list?
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
6. (Guess I'm not that promiscuous.)
20. What are you listening to right now?Sportscenter
21. Most recent movie you watched?
Um ... what's a movie? I'm watching Master and Commander - The Far Side of the World
right now on DVD in snippets (i.e. when the kids allow me the time).
22. Name 3 things you have on you at all times:
keys, wallet, pens.
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for:
Can't say that I ever did ...
25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
Frick. (Seems to be my clean swear-word these days ...)
26. How many people on your friends list are exes?
27. What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Breasts. (Used to be a leg man, but there's not enough meat ...)
28. What's your favorite town?
29. Favorite kind of cake?
30. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
31. When was the last time you saw your mom in person?
32. What makes you feel like puking?
Hard to say ... haven't felt that way for awhile.
34. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
Mini-croissant sandwiches, mac and cheese, baby tomatoes. (Grazing through the leftovers in the fridge.)
35. How long have you been at your current job?
36. Is Frank on your friends list?
37. What's the last thing you said out loud?
38. Look to your right, what do you see?
Desktop tower, unopened Woot package, deflating baloon, printer.
39. Who is the last person you spent over $100.00 on?
Yeah, Jane, probably.
40. Who's your favorite villain?
41. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed ?
Can't think of any.
42. What's the last piece of clothing you bought?
Pants ... last week at Sam's Club.
43. What phrase makes you laugh no matter where, when or how?
"I am no one to be trifled with ..."
44. What does your last text message say?
Don't text ... no cell phone.