The cleaning bill. Reminds me every two weeks of my shortcomings.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Fenton Hotel, just last weekend.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
Nope. My one, and only, wife.
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
See, I've read way too much science fiction to be able to answer that honestly.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sleeping. That, or processing mail back home.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
One. (Got three degrees out of it, but just one college.)
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
'Cause it's cold outside ...
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Eh. Sure, I'd prefer it they were cheaper. But I gotta go to work, regardless of the prices.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
Too many ways to answer it, really. My dream job would be to teach CS at one of the military academies. (I don't know why ... but the service academies fascinate me, for some reason.)
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Gotta get the kids up ... ugh.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I gotta get to bed earlier ...
14. Do you miss being a child?
I dunno. Having no responsibilities is attractive at times. But adulthood brings its benefits, too.
Hey, what happened to 15?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Sure. We were created for work, of one form or another.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in, probably.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Gosh ... hard to say, anymore. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about Brain, and Wile E. Coyote.
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
As long as it's with her ... it doesn't matter.
21. Have you found real love yet?
22. When did you start feeling old?
Probably a few years ago, when I realized that I'd been in college longer than I'd been out of college. And when the movie jokes I did stopped working ...
Hey ... what happened to 23?
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Don't go in much, really.
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
28. Do you own property?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Dunno anymore ...
31. What's your drink?
Sweetened iced tea.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys, I suppose.
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
I always wondered what happened to Monty, though we weren't exactly close. But I'd like to see Kristen.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
The frequency of the FM transmitter for my Palm so I can listen to my podcasts.
36. Norm or Cliff?
37. Grey's or 'The Office?
Haven't watched either long enough to form an opinion.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
There was that family I chewed out earlier this year ...
39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Don Knuth, maybe.
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yep. Several times.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read?
Oh, gee ... to completion? Might've been one of the Richard Bolitho novels.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Sorry ... nothing comes to mind.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Hm. Maybe Fisherman's Wharf in San Diego?
48. Do you go to church?
Yes ... fervently.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Neither ... but it's easier to find a job than a wife, so ...
50. How old are you?