Some bits and pieces ...
- 189.6. That's what my scale said this morning. Ten months ago, it said 211.2. One way or another, I can officially say that I've lost 20 pounds.
- Until today at lunch, when a student took me out for lunch to Chinese buffet and I pigged out. But I tried to pig out on vegetables, so hopefully my weight will recover soon enough.
- In the space of three months, I've gotten a new laptop from work, and a technically-used-but-still-perfectly-reasonable-new desktop unit. It'll be nice having reasonably fast machines to work from again.
- Latest addicting guilty pleasure: Armor Picross 2
- Rapidly contesting the previous guilty pleasure: Protector
- Moving bank accounts from one institution to another is a pain ... I never knew how many direct-deposit and direct-deduction accounts I had. Still, it had to be done. Guess that's why I have a non-teaching term ...
Current Mood: chipper
*super crazy congrats on the weight loss*